Keep your head up not your nose down

Have you ever decided that nothing happening was super fantastic and just sort of kept your nose to the grindstone and kept working, then when you look up you realize 2 months had passed! Wow! I just did. I kept waiting for something spectacular to make things exciting, thinking that everyday I had wasn't exciting enough, and now looking back I can think of all sorts of great things that happened. I am staying very busy with quilting. I still need a little practice in time gauging to let ladies know how long their quilts will be. Technically I think I tell them a very good time table and then I get sidetracked just a little, maybe 5 min here or there and the next thing you know I'm two weeks behind. I've gotten some good ideas for Christmas ornaments that I already have designed just need to finish making them and get some pictures out and put them online. I finally found a great idea for the silk fat quarters I've collected. Easy Fat Quarter Table runners. Hooray. I will also get started soon on those cute clothesline baskets. I finally got the line in stock and have the patterns ready. I have a project to finish this week and then I can post pictures of everything coming up. I hope I still get to make soap this year, if I have the time. I wanted to get it started 2 weeks ago so that it would be ready by now, but of course I didn't. Planning for Christmas is so fun. I've got lots of ideas and can't wait to decorate and start singing carols.
I was so excited too, I got some new kits on the website and figured out how to change the layout of the product page. I was way easier than I thought. There was just a drop down box. Of course it was on the advanced tab and I was a little scared to look at that page or change anything. But it was no problem.

Comments

Popular Posts